UniãoBR
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Últimos assuntos
» Cell Press Medication
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime3/8/2011, 15:15 por Convidado

» ïðîãðàììû íàâèãàöèè
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime1/8/2011, 03:46 por Convidado

» x-Hack hack you
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime31/7/2011, 13:02 por Convidado

» Metformin, such beginning plant-derived
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime31/7/2011, 12:47 por Convidado

» Drug Treatment Centers Mental Intitutions
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime31/7/2011, 10:35 por Convidado

» Drug Treatment Inpatient In Wny
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime28/7/2011, 05:56 por Convidado

» Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!!
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime7/6/2009, 15:35 por AnimeLeague

» My Brute (muito foda XD)
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime29/5/2009, 14:51 por Hagiwara

» Um pouco sobre Darkfall
Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! I_icon_minitime27/5/2009, 23:42 por Tolkien

Navegação
 Portal
 Índice
 Membros
 FAQ
 Buscar

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!!

+3
Administrador
Hagiwara
AnimeLeague
7 participantes

Ir para baixo

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! Empty Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!!

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 29/5/2009, 08:57

falar a verdade heim... ta complicado investir tempo e grana nun jogo em q os administradores nao se mostram competentes...

quero soh ver qndo vai voltar!!! pq ateh agora nem forum esta aberto...

soh lamento!
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! Empty Re: Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!!

Mensagem  Hagiwara 29/5/2009, 10:05

huauhauhauauha
tomara q qnd eu chegar da escola esteja blz
se nao tiver eu vo jogar pt 2 \o/
Hagiwara
Hagiwara

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! Empty Re: Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!!

Mensagem  Administrador 29/5/2009, 12:44

Entao...espero essa manutnencao venha coisa boa....pq o site deles hj saiu do ar tbm....acredito que eles estejam preparando a nova atualizacao...se essa atualizacao nao chegar ateh o inico do mes que vem vou ficar mtooooo brava xD
Administrador
Administrador
Admin

https://uniaobr.forumeiros.com

Mensagem  †Dark_Knight† 29/5/2009, 14:37

Deu problema la ... O pessoal acha que num volta nem hoje...

http://www.portcoimbra.com/
†Dark_Knight†
†Dark_Knight†

Mensagem  Administrador 29/5/2009, 23:42

Ultima nota do site portcoimbra:

Due to the amount of people using the information I have posted as fact (which it shouldn't be taken as such) I feel the need to rephrase my previous post.

When I said "crash" It was in the context of "things are not going as planned with the normal maintenance / updating". Perhaps crash was not the best usage of words in this type of event. As we all know K2 is a publishing company and not an actual game developer which means they rent the ability to use the games server files. Each company, in this case habitsoft & IMC, have their own terms and agreements which must be met under contract. This severely limits the amount of work K2 can do to the servers / databases at any given time. The way (theoretically) K2 does maintenance is most likely with special tools created by habitsoft & IMC to clean out the databases of temp data and check for any problems caused by exploits or general bugs.

In any case there are also rumors going around that K2 may be updating SotNW to 2.9 (or 3.0+). If this is the case (I don't work for K2 nor do I personally know much about what K2 is doing other than piecing together error codes and return codes from the servers we hit for our server status) then what may have possibly happened is that habitsoft & IMC have given K2 an upgrade package which includes multiple query's that must be run against the database. Now rewind back about a year ago before the cash shop was implemented into SotNW. K2 was having a really hard time getting habitsoft & IMC to give them updates due to the fact that these updates had to be specifically created just for K2. The original implementations of the Granado Espada server files for K2 were (somewhat) custom built. When K2 switched over to the cash shop model everything went swell for a bit. They then began to run into issues due to the fact that habitsoft & IMC were giving them updates which they gave out to all other licensed versions. These update packages are generalized and normally require people at K2 to check the translations (or even translate stuff on their own) or update files with the new translations and in game additions. If (again, theoretically) K2 is in fact upgrading the servers then there may have been issues with upgrading the database which caused them the headache they are in now.

After working with servers and mssql directly I can tell you that any type of data transfer, data backup, or movement of data takes a while. As I had mentioned previously the newer version of mssql have locks on them dealing with the amount of data you can have per cluster. Most game developers choose to use (and I kid you not) mssql 2000 simply because it does not have these limitations. I have absolutely no clue what the SotNW servers run off of but if it is indeed mssql 2000 then supporting it and keeping it maintained is like trying to fit a bipolar tiger into a house cat carrying case. Not only is this tiger not going to fit you have no idea when its going to flip out and do something completely unforeseen and unexplainable.

So with that said I hope I have cleared things up a bit, and please even though this is somehow still the "official" fan site we are still just that; a fan site. When AlphaOptix went to K2 we got to meet some amazing people with great talent and knowledge in their field of work but we never got to see anything out of the ordinary when it came to SotNW. They never showed us the server console (though we did get to see the actual server rack) nor did we get to see any GM tools or secret GM activity. They were a great bunch of people and honestly no one should strike them down. Personally K2 is just trying to work through a bad economy in a unforgiving market. After we worked with Codemasters on RF Online we realized just how hard it is to keep things straight with a korean game developer. When it comes down to it habitsoft & IMC want a large sum of money for any updates they give to K2, so understand that with K2 turning Global Mu over to another company and the way things are going with their other games I doubt they have enough money to pay for updates to SotNW.
Administrador
Administrador
Admin

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 30/5/2009, 09:36

q tedio isso....

nao to conseguindo entender o problema ateh tento! mais de oficial agente nao sabe de nada ateh agora... isso eh uma pena, pois gastamod tempo e dinheiro nesse jogo.... ateh agora eles nao estao nem ai pra nos... nem uma noticia sequer! poxa se o server oficial ta "crash" mete noticia na pagina da wiki, ou em qquer fan site... nun entendo esse povo!

pelas ultimas do port coimbra (extra-oficial)

Update - 05/30/2009 - 3:04am PDT:
K2 is most likely going to be extremely angry with me but that Montoro server you see up in the server status is K2's test server (the one they are currently working on). They seem to be restarting it every now and then so chances are they are working on fixing whatever is holding back the other servers from coming online. Let's all hope that K2 doesn't block me from getting the status of that server!

What is even more interesting is that about a year ago they used Montoro as a public beta test server; which strikes me as odd seeing as its K2's own "special" server.

Update - 05/30/2009 - 2:12am PDT:
The revisions_v2.txt is back up (in other words you can get to the login screen now) so perhaps the downtime is slated to end soon (credits to Calhoun for the info).

On a side note the servers may actually have their ip addresses changed (though its unlikely but K2 has changed them on us before) so the server status may not be giving accurate data. If the ip's do change I will try my best to update the server status asap.

intao deve ter dado problema com a nova update e eles estao fazendo teste no server de teste pra resolver isso... por enqnto lamentamos e rezamos bastante para nao perder nada... XD
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Mensagem  De-Pieri 30/5/2009, 11:42

Infelizmente so nos resta esperar. Crying or Very sad

De-Pieri

Mensagem  Administrador 30/5/2009, 13:46

Bem...se realmente deu crasher...eh uma situacao delicada...acredito que o situacao foi seria.....por isso a K2 esta demorando tanto...eles nao iriam arriscar perder membros de bobeira

Espero que volte logo com tudo no lugar
xD
Administrador
Administrador
Admin

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 31/5/2009, 23:08

e laia...

ateh agora nada..... poxa sera q vai ficar assim por 1 semana!:?
engracado oque eles falam "The servers are down since the past 3 days; making this the largest maintenance in the history of SNW; perhaps the largest we have ever done" coisa q agente ainda nao notou... rsrsrs

axo q vai ter mesmo uma serie de mudancas... principalmente no sistema de tempo (pass, tactical, costumers) pois:
"Working on a plan to extend the timer on Premium and Cash Shop items in the players inventory"

da pra acompanhar algo pelo site do AM Guinn... onde diz!

Expect possible event timer changes once the servers get online. Will modify the schedules later if there are any issues.

intaum q venha essas mudancas para podermos recuperar o tempo perdido... ateh lah!

fonte
http://twitter.com/K2Guinn e
http://twitter.com/SOTNW
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 31/5/2009, 23:09

Hagiwara escreveu:huauhauhauauha
tomara q qnd eu chegar da escola esteja blz
se nao tiver eu vo jogar pt 2 \o/

OQUE EH PT 2??? IUAhuHAuihAUihA
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Mensagem  Anng 1/6/2009, 00:20

É, a coisa ta complicada pros caras mesmo. O jeito é esperar.
Mas Anime, essa frase:"Working on a plan to extend the timer on Premium and Cash Shop items in the players inventory"
quer dizer q eles estão pensando numa compensação, pra aumentar o tempo dos itens de cash e do tempo de Premium players pra ninguém sair prejudicado, isso dakeles players q tenham utilizado algum item em q o tempo esteja correndo.

Abraços aos pioneers, saudade do convivio in-game XD

Anng

Anng
Moderador

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 1/6/2009, 10:00

Anng escreveu:Mas Anime, essa frase:"Working on a plan to extend the timer on Premium and Cash Shop items in the players inventory"
quer dizer q eles estão pensando numa compensação, pra aumentar o tempo dos itens de cash e do tempo de Premium players pra ninguém sair prejudicado, isso dakeles players q tenham utilizado algum item em q o tempo esteja correndo.
Anng

nun tinha pensado nisso.... deve ser pq num tenho nada de "30 days" ou algo do genero...

saudades [2]
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! Empty BOAS NOTICIAS!!!!! (espero)

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 1/6/2009, 10:06

hj me deparei com isso:

'The servers will be online "soon".'

interessante, pois eu tinha ido durmir com essa idea:

"The servers are up internally and QA is testing as we speak."
Personally I would expect the servers to go up sometime mid to late Monday. Also, K2 shut off WAN activity to the servers so the server status won't show the correct info till they open up again.

ja que:

"QA testing is still going on. Quite a lot of errors were thrown up while testing was on. 90% of them are already fixed. Few more to go."

estamos em reta final deste "dieta forcada"... ainda bem, pois a fome de play esta me matando... kkkk
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Mensagem  Administrador 1/6/2009, 11:40

http://twitter.com/SOTNW - A k2 esta colocando as noticias no twitter

Pelomenos agora temos oq acompanhar
E realmente falaram que iam libera o servidor logo.
Espero que de tudo certo...pq quero minha boniqueinhas do mesmo jeitinhu que deixei elas na quarta xD

HAhAHHAHAa
Administrador
Administrador
Admin

Mensagem  Anng 1/6/2009, 12:34

SERVERS VOLTARAMMMMM!!!!!
TA TUDO NORMAL, PELO MENOS FOI O QUE VI!!!!
TO INDO ALMOÇAR E JA VOLTO
\o/

Anng
Moderador

Mensagem  Hagiwara 1/6/2009, 14:19

o server ja ta on \o/
Hagiwara
Hagiwara

Quando esse servidor volta??? K2 ta de brincadeira!!! Empty aff serio

Mensagem  Willian Diego 7/6/2009, 15:13

Bem entao acho q e so comigo q ele n quer atualizar ...e nem o site quer abrir ja reestalei algumas vezes
dai desisti pensando q era do serv mais o problem e meu mesmo ne .....Go Go vou tentar resolver o problema aqui e log logo apareço aiii ^^
Willian Diego
Willian Diego

Mensagem  AnimeLeague 7/6/2009, 15:35

willian...

o problema eh ai mesmo!!! tem um pqueno patch disponivel
http://www.portcoimbra.com/media/SotNWFix.exe
eh soh descompactar na pasta do GE q roda blz... tive q fazer isso aki com um pc... resolveu... e sobre o server oficial... olha aki: http://swordofthenewworld.gamersfirst.com/

espero ter ajudado... abraco...

fonte... portcoimbra.com

Última edição por AnimeLeague em 7/6/2009, 15:36, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : eskeci de por a fonte XD)
AnimeLeague
AnimeLeague

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo